Januari 2014 – Visser HA, van Oppen P, van Megen HJ, Eikelenboom M, van Balkom AJ. Obsessive-compulsive disorder: chronic versus non-chronic symptoms. Journal of affective disorders, januari 2014.
- The long-term association of OCD and depression and its moderators: A four-year follow up study in a large clinical sample
- The impact of poor insight on the course of Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder in patients receiving naturalistic treatment
- Predictors of remission at 1-year follow-up among ocd patients: Findings from The Netherlands obsessive-compulsive disorder association (NOCDA) study
- The relationship between adverse childhood experiences and symptom severity, chronicity, and comorbidity in patients with obsessive-compulsive disorder
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder: chronic versus non-chronic symptoms