April 2013 – Klein Hofmeijer- Sevink M, van Oppen P, van Megen HJ, Batelaan NM, Cath DC, van der Wee NJ, van den Hout MA & van Balkom AJ. Clinical relevance of comorbidity in obsessive compulsive disorder: The Netherlands OCD Association study. Journal of Affective disorders 2013, April 15.
- The long-term association of OCD and depression and its moderators: A four-year follow up study in a large clinical sample
- The impact of poor insight on the course of Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder in patients receiving naturalistic treatment
- Predictors of remission at 1-year follow-up among ocd patients: Findings from The Netherlands obsessive-compulsive disorder association (NOCDA) study
- The relationship between adverse childhood experiences and symptom severity, chronicity, and comorbidity in patients with obsessive-compulsive disorder
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder: chronic versus non-chronic symptoms